Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Daylesford in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Writer’s Block in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Grace in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Eva in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Taking Leave in Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Residue in Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Composition in Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Ceilings in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Salt in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Tres Pechugas in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Tepee in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Itinerancy in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Disclosure in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Your Body is Blank in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- Winter at the Summer Palace in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Limbs of a Sleeper in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Airborne in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Aya in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Membrane in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Braybrook in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Countries Lodge inside the Body in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- A Speckled Riverstone in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- Across the Briny in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- Language in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- A Vein Pumping, a Heartbeat in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- A Herbal in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Michiyo in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Bran in Sport 13 Spring 1994
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Paola Bilbrough as: "Paola Bilbrough". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Paola Bilbrough":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.