Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Geoff Cochrane in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- A Wide, Clear Window in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Out in the Field in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- Engine Country in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Sleeping Arrangements in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Conversion in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- The World of Children’s Books in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Andrew Ross in Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Dirt: four poems in Sport 19: Lightworks
- from Max Gate in Sport 40: 2012
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Damien Wilkins as: "Damien Wilkins". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Damien Wilkins":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.