Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Indelible in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- 6:35 am/pm in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- May-July 1993 in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Triangles in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Call in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- It’s Spring in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Wine Dynasty; Metal Embers; Black Widow in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- Exposure in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- You’re Telling Me in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Erratum in Sport 25: Spring 2000
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Emma Neale as: "Emma Neale". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Emma Neale":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.