Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Duck in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Under Erebus in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- The Ponies in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Sastrugi in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Penguins in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Snap in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Bacchante in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Panda Postcards To A Businessman In New York in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- As a Matter of Faith in Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- English (Room 202) & 3 other points of view in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Go Easy, Sweetheart in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Be Well, Be Humble in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Erlich in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- Really & Truly in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Leda at the Billabong in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- A Writer’s Life, or, A Sackful of Spuds in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- The Strenuous Life in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Tiny Signals on Paper in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- The Girl Who Sings Waterfalls in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- The Scrivener in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Delphie in Sport 39: 2011
- On Hearing of Dominic’s Birth in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Glass Sonnet in Sport 17: Spring 1996
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Bernadette Hall as: "Bernadette Hall". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Bernadette Hall":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.