Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Question of Gulls in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- A Matter of Stones in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Long Coastline in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- The Gesture in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- The Issue of Water in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- The harbour is a whipping boy and the weird... in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- The Tethering of Trees in Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- The harbour is hallucinating. It is rising... in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- A New Word in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Sunset in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Floating in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- The harbour is disappearing. It is giving up... in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Necklace of Stones in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Last Night by Water in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Hills in Sport 31: Spring 2003
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Dinah Hawken as: "Dinah Hawken". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Dinah Hawken":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.