Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Forward [to Maori Religion and Mythology Part 2] in Maori Religion and Mythology Part 2
- The Frog, Hyla aurea as a Source of Animal Parasites in Tuatara: Volume 5, Issue 1, January 1953
- Seafloor Animals from the Region of Portobello Marine Biological Station, Otago Harbour in Tuatara: Volume 6, Issue 2, December 1956
- A Guide to the Natant Decapod Crustacea (Shrimps and Prawns) of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 7, Issue 1, September 1958
- Deep-Water Crustacea of the Genus Sergestes (Decapoda, Natantia) from Cook Strait, New Zealand
- Studies on Thalassinid Crustacea (Decapoda, Macrura Reptantia) with a Description of a New Jaxea from New Zealand and an Account of its Larval Development
Works by this Author in other Collections
- Studies on Palaemon affinis M. —Edw. 1837, (Crustacea, Decapoda, Natantia.) Part I. Synonomy and External Morphology.* This study has been assisted by a grant-in-aid of research from the University Research Grants Committee., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Studies on Palaemon affinis M.-Edw. 1837. (Crustacea, Decapoda, Natantia.) Part II.—Variation in the Form of the Rostrum, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Nephrops challengeri Balss, 1914, (Crustacea, Decapoda, Reptantia) from New Zealand and Chatham Island Waters, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for J. C. Yaldwyn as: "J. C. Yaldwyn". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "J. C. Yaldwyn":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.