Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Vegetative features of Griselinia lucida— A New Zealand shrub Epiphyte in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 3, December 1966
- Some Problems in Photographing New Zealand Forests. Part I. in Tuatara: Volume 15, Issue 2, July 1967
- Close-up Photography of Small Plants and Animals in Tuatara: Volume 7, Issue 2, December 1958
- Pittosporum Cornifolium and Dacrydium Laxifolium in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 3, November 1965
- Some Problems in Photographing New Zealand Forests, Part 2: Photographs of Individual Trees and Close Ups and Semi Close Ups of Smaller Features in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 3, December 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for M. D. King as: "M. D. King". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "M. D. King":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.