Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Foreword [to ‘Forest Vines to Snow Tussocks: The Story of New Zealand Plants’] in Forest Vines to Snow Tussocks: The Story of New Zealand Plants
- Botany of the Southern Zone: Exploration, 1847-1891 in Tuatara: Volume 18, Issue 2, July 1970
- Botany of the Southern Zone: Exploration to 1843 in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 3, November 1965
- The 1907 Expedition to the Auckland and Campbell Islands, and An Unpublished Report by B. C. Aston in Tuatara: Volume 23, Issue 3, May 1979
- Cytology and Genetics and their Application to New Zealand Plants in Tuatara: Volume 2, Issue 3, September 1949
- A Visit to the Auckland Islands in the Summer of 1962-63 in Tuatara: Volume 28, Issue 1, August 1985
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for E. J. Godley as: "E. J. Godley". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "E. J. Godley":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.