Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Luminescence in A Squid Moroteuthis SP. (Probably Ingens Smith), and A Possible Feeding Mechanism in the Sperm Whale Physeter Catodon L. in Tuatara: Volume 15, Issue 2, July 1967
- Change of Particle Size in Diatom Populations as a Possible Factor in Pelagic Marine Ecosystem Resilience in Tuatara: Volume 24, Issue 1, October 1979
- Recent Observations in New Zealand Waters on Some Aspects of Behaviour of the Sperm Whale (Physeter macrocephalus) in Tuatara: Volume 12, Issue 2, July 1964
- Return of the Southern Right Whale (Eubalaena australis Desm.) to New Zealand Waters, 1963 in Tuatara: Volume 12, Issue 2, July 1964
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for D. E. Gaskin as: "D. E. Gaskin". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "D. E. Gaskin":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.