Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Keys to the Lizards of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 6, Issue 2, December 1956
- Key to the marine Turtles and Snakes occurring in New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 2, July 1966
- The Introduced Frogs of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 8, Issue 3, April 1961
- What Frogs Were These? [response] in Tuatara: Volume 9, Issue 3, January 1962
- Key to the Family Ziphiidae Beaked Whales in Tuatara: Volume 10, Issue 1, April 1962
- Corrections to ‘The Lizards of New Zealand’ in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 3, August 1972
- Key to the Seals (Pinnipedia) of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 12, Issue 1, March 1964
- A Coincidental Distributional Pattern of Some of the Larger Marine Animals in Tuatara: Volume 12, Issue 2, July 1964
- Rotary Ambulations of Hedgehogs (Erinaceus europaeus) in Tuatara: Volume 11, Issue 2, June 1963
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Charles McCann as: "Charles McCann". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Charles McCann":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.