Works by this Author in Our Collection
Works by this Author in other Collections
- A New Species of Peloridiidae (Homoptera: Coleorrhyncha) With a Key to the New Zealand Species, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- The Heteroptera of New Zealand Part I—Introduction; Cydnidae; Pentatomidae, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- The Occurrence of Acantholybas brunneus Breddin in New Zealand (Heteroptera: Coreidae), in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- The Heteroptera of New Zealand Part II—The Enicocephalidae with a Supplement to Part I (Cydnidae and Pentatomidae), in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for T. E. Woodward as: "T. E. Woodward". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "T. E. Woodward":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.