Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Anatomy, Histology and Function of the Reproductive System of the Tracheopulmonate Slug Athoracophorus bitentaculatus (Quoy and Gaimard) in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 68, 69 and 70
- New Zealand Land Slugs — Part I in Tuatara: Volume 9, Issue 3, January 1962
- Immunity in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 3, December 1969
- How to Be Sluggish in Tuatara: Volume 25, Issue 2, January 1982
- Chromosome numbers in two species of Pseudaneitea (Athoracophoridae: Gastropoda) in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 68, 69 and 70
- New Zealand Land Slugs—Part 2 in Tuatara: Volume 11, Issue 2, June 1963
- Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 68, 69 and 70
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for D. W. Burton as: "D. W. Burton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "D. W. Burton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.