Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Synopsis of the New Zealand Mosquitoes (Diptera Culicidae) and a Key to the Larvae in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 3, December 1968
- A Synopsis of the Ticks (Acarina: Ixodoidea) of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 11, Issue 2, June 1963
- Additions to the New Zealand Tick Fauna in Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
Works by this Author in other Collections
- The Immature Stages of Some New Zealand Longhorn Beetles (Coleoptera-Cerambycidae), in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Diplocystis oxycani n.sp.—A Gregarine Parasite of Oxycanus cervinatus Walk., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Trombidiidae (Acarina) from the Solomon Island and New Zealand., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Notes On New Zealand Diptera, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for L. J. Dumbleton as: "L. J. Dumbleton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "L. J. Dumbleton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.