Captain Frederick Burton Mabin
at or after 1849 and at or before 11 November 1903–at or after 28 June 1914 and at or before 2003
Also known as: Frederick Burton Mabin.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Big Game Fishing: The Sport in New Zealand in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 4, Issue 5 (September 1, 1929)
- The Home of the Big Game Fish: In Our Famous Northern Waters in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 3, Issue 7 (November 1, 1928)
- The Thrills of Swordfishing: In New Zealand’s Northern Waters in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 3, Issue 6 (October 1, 1928)
- Big Game Fishing: In New Zealand’s Northern Waters in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 3, Issue 5 (September 1, 1928)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Captain Frederick Burton Mabin as: "Captain Frederick Burton Mabin", "Frederick Burton Mabin". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Captain Frederick Burton Mabin":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.