Works by this Author in Our Collection
Works by this Author in other Collections
- Art. XX.—On the present state of Applied Science in the Canterbury Province. An Address delivered at the Annual Meeting of the Philosophical Institute of Canterbury, November 5, 1866., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Art. LVI.—On a series of Tables for facilitating the Calculations of Altitudes from Barometrical Observations in Mountainous Countries; with explanations.* The valuable tables appended to this paper, not being suitable for insertion in this volume, have been returned to the author for separate publication in a convenient form for the use of engineers.—ED., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Art. IV.—Notes on the best Method of meeting the Sanitary Requirements of Colonial Towns., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Edward Dobson as: "Edward Dobson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Edward Dobson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.