Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Rough sketch of the wreck of the Tyne on the 6th July 1845 / R. Park. - [1845?] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- [Maori dwellings and chapel with whalers’ lookout Tutaewera near Kaiwharawhara, Wellington ca 1842] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- [Panorama of Wanganui from Durie Hill, 1848 or 1849?] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- [Sketches showing the damage to buildings sustained in the 1848 Wellington earthquake] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- After flood in Hutt. [ca 1842?] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Robert Park as: "Robert Park". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Robert Park":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.