Works by this Author in Our Collection
- ‘Texted pasts’—the sources of colonial land surveying in Kōtare 1998, Volume One, Number One
- Review of Te Mana Te Kawanatanga: The Politics of Maori Self-Determination in Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number One
- Review of Living Relationships Kokiri Ngatahi: The Treaty of Waitangi in the New Millennium in Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number Two
- Review of Patrons of Maori Culture: Power, Theory and Ideology in the Maori Renaissance in Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number Two
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Giselle M. Byrnes as: "Giselle M. Byrnes". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Giselle M. Byrnes":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.