Poet, novelist, critic, and art curator.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Arriving Blind in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Ballad for Worser Heberley in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- A hymn to beauty: days of a year in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- My Victorian Year in Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
- The Relocation of Railway Hut 49 in Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
- At Home in the Dark in Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- Moving Pictures in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Lone Thing Mind Play in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 9. 1969.
- from “Chinese Opera” in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- The bottle of oil I was late sending John in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- In memory of my great grandfather Heinrich Augustus in Sport 39: 2011
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ian Wedde as: "Ian Wedde". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ian Wedde":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.