Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Standing orders and forms of proceedings of the House of Representatives, relating to public business in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 16
- Primary Education System of New Zealand; debate on the Education Vote in the House of Representatives, December 19, 1887 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 68
- Party Government: A Debate in the House of Representatives, on August 15, 1890 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 69
- Privilege: Mr Larnach, M.H.R., and the ‘New Zealand Herald’. Debate in the House of Representatives, on Tuesday 14th August 1888 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 68
- Constitutional Reform: Report of the Select Committee of the House of Representatives in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 69
- [Fencing Bill 1895. Māori]
- Hoko Whakawhiwhi Whenua Maori
- Kaunihera Maori : he ture i huaina : he ture hei whakatakoto tikanga mo nga kaunihera i nga takiwa Maori, a hei whakatakoto tikanga hoki mo te mahi o aua kaunihera
- [Native Councils Bill 1873. Māori]
- He pire e huaina ana, he ture hei Whakatikatika i “Te Ture mo nga Rahui o Te Tai Hauauru, 1892”
- He Ture hei whakatikatika hei whakatopu i te Ture o te Kooti Whenua Maori.
- Ture Maina, 1890
- Ture Whakahaere Korero Me Nga Tikanga Mahi a Te Whare i Pootitia, Mo Nga Mahi a Te Katoa
- Ture Whakamana Take Whenua Maori
- Ture Whakatikatika i te Ture Whenua Rahui Maori : He pire e whakahuatia ana, he Ture hei whakatikatika i te Ture Whenua Rahui Maori, 1873.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for New Zealand Parliament, House of Representatives as: "New Zealand Parliament, House of Representatives". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "New Zealand Parliament, House of Representatives":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.