Editor, bibliographer, literary critic, academic.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Authorship at Victoria College in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- The University of Wellington in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 17, No. 1. March 4, 1953
- Book Censorship In New Zealand in Salient. Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 26, No. 6. Tuesday, June 4, 1963
- Article misleading [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 30, No. 3. 1967.
- For us no More in Epic Encounter in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1941
- Ode to the Southern Hemisphere in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1937
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ian Alistair Gordon as: "Ian Alistair Gordon". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ian Alistair Gordon":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.