Also known as: Roma Muriel Hoggard.
Poet and foundation member of the New Zealand Women Writers' Society.
Siblings: Noel Farr Hoggard
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- “A Night of Stars” in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 7 (October 2, 1939)
- “The New Land.” in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 8 (November 1, 1937)
- “War” in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 15, Issue 2 (May 1, 1940.)
- “Mountain Lands” in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 8 (November 1939)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Roma Henden as: "Roma Henden", "Roma Muriel Hoggard". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Roma Henden":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.