Also known as: Heinemann Reed; Reed Books; A. H. and A. W. Reed; Octopus Publishing (NZ); Reed/Methuen.
- Base Wallahs: Story of the units of the base organisation, NZEF IP
- Check to Your King
- Follow the Call
- Hauhauism: An Episode in the Maori Wars 1863-1866
- Headquarters: a brief outline of the activities of headquarters of the third division and the 8th and 14th Brigades during their service in the Pacific
- Henry Lawson Among Maoris
- Maori and Missionary: Early Christian Missions in the South Island of New Zealand
- Pacific Commandos: New Zealanders and Fijians in Action. A history of Southern Independent Commando and First Commando Fiji Guerrillas
- Pacific Kiwis: being the story of the service in the Pacific of the 30th Battalion, Third Division, Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force
- Pacific Pioneers: the story of the engineers of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force in the Pacific
- Pacific Saga: the personal chronicle of the 37th Battalion and its part in the Third Division's Campaign
- Pacific Service: the story of the new Zealand Army Service Corps Units with the Third Division in the Pacific
- Plume of the Arawas
- Revenge: A Love Tale of the Mount Eden Tribe
- Shovel Sword and Scalpel: A record of service of medical units of the second New Zealand expeditionary force in the Pacific
- Sir Donald Maclean
- Stepping Stones to the Solomons: the unofficial history of the 29th Battalion with the Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force in the Pacific.
- Story of the 34th
- The 35th Battalion
- The 36th Battalion: a record of service of the 36th Battalion with the Third Division in the Pacific
- The Autobiography of a Maori
- The Gunners: an intimate record of units of the 3rd New Zealand Divisional Artillery in the Pacific from 1940 until 1945
- The History of the Jews in New Zealand
- The Maoris of the South Island
- The New Zealand Novel 1860-1965
- The Story of a Maori Chief
- The Tanks: An Unofficial History of the Activities of the Third New Zealand Division Tank Squadron in the Pacific
- The Wahine Disaster
- With the Cameliers in Palestine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Reed Publishing (NZ) Ltd as: "Reed Publishing (NZ) Ltd", "Heinemann Reed"; "Reed Books"; "A. H. and A. W. Reed"; "Octopus Publishing (NZ)"; "Reed/Methuen". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Reed Publishing (NZ) Ltd":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.