Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Value of New Zealand Pollen and Spores as Indicators of Cenozoic Vegetation and Climates in Tuatara: Volume 26,Issue 2, November 1983
- Macroscopic Plant Remains in Recent Lake Sediments in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 1, May 1969
- Notes on the Ecology of Nothofagus Aequilateralis in New Calendonia in Tuatara: Volume 26,Issue 2, November 1983
- The Ecology of Nothofagus and Associated Vegetation in South America in Tuatara: Volume 22, Issue 1, February 1976
- The Ecology of Nothofagus and Associated Vegetation in South America: Part II in Tuatara: Volume 22, Issue 3, February 1977
- A Review of Interaction between Naturalised Woody Plants and Indigenous Vegetation in New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 32, April 1993
- The Regeneration of the Araucano — Patagonic Nothofagus Species in Relation to Microclimatic Conditions in Tuatara: Volume 22, Issue 3, February 1977
- Plant Succession and Species Siversity in Vegetation around Lake Pounui, Southern North Island, New Zealand. in Tuatara: Volume 31, Issue 1, July 1991
- Palaeobotanical Evidence for Changes in the Tertiary Climates of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 1, April 1968
Works by this Author in other Collections
- Fossil Leaves, Fruits and Seeds from the Wanganui Series (Plio-Pleistocene) of New Zealand., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Leaves of Middle and Upper Cretaceous Pleridophytes and Cycads from New Zealand, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Upper Palaeozoic Plant Fossils from South Island, New Zealand, in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for D. R. McQueen as: "D. R. McQueen". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "D. R. McQueen":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.