Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Fall in Hilltop: A Literary Paper. Volume 1 Number 3
- Anarchism In New Zealand in Arachne: A Literary Journal. No. 1
- To E. Expostulating on an Arrangement of Shakespeare’s Sonnets in Arachne: A Literary Journal. No. 1
- Two Poems [by Lorna Clendon] in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- [unnamed poem by Lorna Clendon] in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1948
- The Old Old Lady... in Hilltop: A Literary Paper. Volume 1 Number 1
- Will the Phoenix Rise in Hilltop: A Literary Paper. Volume 1 Number 1
- Lord She is one of Your Children in Hilltop: A Literary Paper. Volume 1 Number 1
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lorna Clendon as: "Lorna Clendon". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lorna Clendon":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.