Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Letter on an article in the “Times” of 13th March, 1886, not sent for insertion in the ‘Times’, but printed as a pamphlet: the law of libel in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 66
- Letter from G. W. Rusden to William Rolleston, October 21st 1881, quoted in [section]
- The Great Refusal in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 23
- Aureretanga: Groans of the Maoris
- History of New Zealand. Vol I.
- History of New Zealand. Vol II.
- History of New Zealand, Vol. III.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for George William Rusden as: "George William Rusden". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "George William Rusden":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.