Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Vatican Decrees in their bearing on Civil Allegiance: a Political Expostulation in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 1
- Political speeches in Scotland in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 48
- The Church of England and Ritualism in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 34
- Bulgarian Horrors and the Question of the East in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 25
- Lessons in Massacre; or, The Conduct of the Turkish Government in and About Bulgaria in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 25
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for The Right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone as: "The Right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "The Right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.