Writer, amateur historian, mountaineer, and broadcaster.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Women At War in Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Prisoners of Japan in Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Coastwatchers in Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Prisoners of Germany in Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Prisoners of Italy in Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Escapes in Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- The Farmer in New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for David Oswald William Hall as: "David Oswald William Hall". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "David Oswald William Hall":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.