Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Checklist and Annotated Bibliography of New Zealand Decapod Crustacean Larvae in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 78, 79 and 80
- The Lugworm Abarenicola assimilis as a Laboratory Animal in Tuatara: Volume 9, Issue 3, January 1962
- Revamp Grad Ceremony [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 27, No. 4. 1964.
- Studies on Thalassinid Crustacea (Decapoda, Macrura Reptantia) with a Description of a New Jaxea from New Zealand and an Account of its Larval Development
- Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 78, 79 and 80
- Zooplankton of Wellington Harbour, New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Robert G. Wear as: "Robert G. Wear". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Robert G. Wear":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.