Works by this Author in Our Collection
Works by this Author in other Collections
- Art. XXI.—Remarks on some Birds of New Zealand., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Art. XXXI.–Preliminary Remarks on some New Zealand Birds., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Art. XXIV.—Further remarks on some New Zealand Birds., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Art. VI.—Notes on Herr Finsch's Review* A translation of Herr Finsch's critique on Mr. Buller's paper has been appended for the information of the New Zealand readers.—Ed. of Mr. Walter Buller's Essay† Essay on the Ornithology of New Zealand by Walter Buller, Esq., F.L.S., Wanganui. (See New Zealand Exhibition Essays—end of Transactions.) on New Zealand Ornithology. By the Author., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Otto Finsch as: "Otto Finsch". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Otto Finsch":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.