Also known as: Tamate Waka Nene; Walker Nene; Thomas Walker.
- A compendium of official documents relative to native affairs in the South Island, Volume One.
- A History of the Birds of New Zealand.
- An Epitome of Official Documents Relative to Native Affairs and Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand
- Aureretanga: Groans of the Maoris
- A year among the Maoris: study of their arts and customs
- England and the Maori Wars
- Extracts from a Diary during Heke's War in the North in 1845
- Further Papers relative to the Native Insurrection [Correspondence relating to the fall of Rangiriri and Ngāruawāhia]
- Hero Stories of New Zealand
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
- History of New Zealand. Vol. II.
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
- Island Stories
- Ko Nga Korero o Te Runanga Tuatahi o te Takiwa ki Tokerau
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Two: ‘Early Male Prose Writers’
- Maori and Missionary: Early Christian Missions in the South Island of New Zealand
- Maori Religion and Mythology
- Maori Wars of the Nineteenth Century:
- Murihiku: A History of the South Island of New Zealand and the Islands Adjacent and Lying to the South, from 1642 to 1835
- Nga Korero Paremete: 1896-1899
- Nineteenth Century New Zealand Artists: A Guide & Handbook
- Papers Relative to the Native Meeting Held at Peria, in October, 1862
- Proceedings of of the Kohimarama Conference, Comprising Nos. 13 to 18 of the "Maori Messenger."
- Report on causes of discontent among Māori in Taranaki.
- Settlers and Pioneers
- Sir Donald Maclean
- Some Chapters in the Life and Times of Te Rauparaha
- Te Ika a Maui, or New Zealand and its Inhabitants
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Horo-Uta or Taki-Tumu Migration. [Vol. I]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Tai-Nui. [Vol. V]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Tai-Nui. [Vol. VI]
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Auckland Provincial District]
- The Early Journals of Henry Williams
- The Life and Times of Patuone
- The Maori King
- The New Zealand Wars: A History of the Maori Campaigns and the Pioneering Period: Volume I (1845–64)
- Yesterdays in Maoriland
For several reasons, including lack of resource and
inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a
topic often involves searching. Search for Tamati Waka Nene as: "Tamati Waka Nene", "Tamate Waka Nene"; "Walker Nene"; "Thomas Walker". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Tamati Waka Nene":