Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Pursuit in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Sinking Song in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- The Tale of Dark Louise in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Fast in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Prey in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Usual Rosettes in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- The True Dark Town in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Grace to the Goodsyard in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- The Clover Seed Hex in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- A Patient Carpentry in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Chernobyl: small talk in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Emma Lew as: "Emma Lew". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Emma Lew":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.