Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Drama in New Zealand in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33, No. 3 18 March 1970
- Bruce Mason: he went thataway in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 22. September 17, 1968
- Drama Review: Richard III in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume. 33, Number 10. 8 July, 1970
- The Witch Hunt in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Student's Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 7. April 23 1968
- Random Ramblings About a Right Good Review in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33, No. 1 18 February 1970
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for George Webby as: "George Webby". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "George Webby":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.