Historian and academic. Formerly Emeritus Professor of History at Victoria University of Wellington.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- An Idea of History in Hilltop: A Literary Paper. Volume 1 Number 2
- Letters [Salient Vol. 34, Issue 15, 1971] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume. 34, Number 15. August 4, 1971
- More On Evans And Read [letter to the editor by Peter Munz] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 26, No. 10. 1963.
- The Lure of the East in Arachne. No. 2
- Sweet are the uses... in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 14, No. 8. July 12, 1951
- Art Critic G.L.E. Rubbished in Salient. Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 26, No. 8. Monday, July 1, 1963
- No Thomist Me in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 14, No. 11. September 6, 1951
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Dr. Peter Munz as: "Dr. Peter Munz". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Dr. Peter Munz":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.