Novelist, academic, editor, and short story writer. Former Professor of English at the University of Auckland.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A History of New Zealand Literature Through Selected Texts (An abstract for a paper to be presented at the LALALAND Conference.) in Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
- Haere Mai! in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 37, Number 9. 1st May 1974
- Witi is sorry for me in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol. 37 No. 3. March 20, 1974
Works by this Author in other Collections
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Witi Ihimaera as: "Witi Ihimaera". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Witi Ihimaera":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.