Also known as: Queen Victoria; Kuini Wikitoria; Alexandrina Victoria von Wettin.
- [Native Land Administration Act 1886]
- [Native Reserves Act 1873]
[Petition to Queen Victoria, 29 May 1875, proposing McLean as a spokesperson for Māori]
- [Petition to Queen Victoria and accompanying circular, 26 December 1888]
- A compendium of official documents relative to native affairs in the South Island, Volume One.
- A Compendium of Official Documents Relative to Native Affairs in the South Island. Volume Two.
- Acts Affecting Native Lands, Etc. (In English and Maori), Passed by the General Assembly, Session 1906.
- A Romance of Lake Wakatipu
- Aureretanga: Groans of the Maoris
- Check to Your King
- Design Review: Volume 4, Issue 2 (September-May 1951-52)
- Further Papers Relative to the Taranaki Land Question.
- Hero Stories of New Zealand
- He ture e tika ai te whakatu i etahi Rori Poata i roto i nga Takiwa Maori
- He ture hei whakaae mo nga awa me nga awa hoki e paringia ana e te tai kia tukua ki etahi tangata he mana mo te whakatere rakau me era atu mea (Hepetema 29, 1873).
- He ture hei whakatika i "Te Ture Kura Maori, 1867." (14 Nowema, 1871)
- He Ture hei whakatikatika i "Te Ture Tuku Whenua 1870," e whai tikanga ana ki nga whenua e karaatitia ana i raro i nga Ture Whenua Maori. (31 o Akuhata, 1874).
- He ture hei whakatikatika i "Te Ture Whakatau i nga Rahui o te Tai Hauauru, 1881"
- He ture hei whakatikatika i nga ture e pa ana ki nga whenua Maori.
- He ture hei whakatu i tetahi Runanga Komihana hei kimi hei whakapuaki mai i nga kupu whakahe a nga tangata mo nga tuku whenua Maori i te Porowini o Haaka Pei (Heretaunga.)
- He wakapuakanga : Na, kia rongo mai koutou, e nga rangatira, e nga tangata katoa o Nu Tirani, ki tenei kupu
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- Ko Nga Korero o Te Runanga Tuatahi o te Takiwa ki Tokerau
- Kōtare 1998, Volume One, Number One
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Two: ‘Early Male Prose Writers’
- La Nouvelle-Zélande
Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 22nd August, 1926
Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 3 May 1927
- Maori and Missionary: Early Christian Missions in the South Island of New Zealand
- Maoriland: New Zealand Literature 1872–1914
- Middle Island Native Land Question (Report on.), By Mr. Commissioner Mackay
- Moko; or Maori Tattooing
- My First Eighty Years
- Narrative of Charles James Ward
- New Zealand: Acts affecting Native Lands, 1886, 1888-91 and 1894-95
- New Zealand in the World
- Nga Hui Maori i Poneke
- Nga Korero Paramete: 1881-1885
- Nga Korero Paramete: 1886-1890
- Nga Korero Paramete: 1891-1895
- Nga Korero Paremete: 1896-1899
- Nga Korero Paremete: 1901
- Nga Korero Paremete: 1904-1905
- Nineteenth Century New Zealand Artists: A Guide & Handbook
- Paremata Maori o Niu Tireni. Nohanga Tuatahi. I tu ki Te Waipatu, Hune 14, 1892.
- Petition of Henare Matua and twenty-two others : presented to the Honourable the Legislative Council by the Hon. Mr. Mantell, the twenty-first of August, 1874.
- Petition of Te Rangiwhakaewa and Others, in the Province of Hawke's Bay, relative to the Purchase of the Seventy-Mile Bush
- Petition of Te Teira and Other Natives Respecting the Relinquishment of Waitara
- Petition of William Thompson, Te Waharoa
- Pioneering Reminiscences of Old Wairoa
- Proceedings of the Third Kotahitanga Parliament, April to May 1894
- Reports of meetings on Māori church matters, 1873, 1895, 1897, 1898, 1899, 1900, 1902, 1909.
- Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1878.
- Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1879, No. 2.
- Ripoata mo te Pire whakanohonoho ki te Tangata Whakahaere hoki i nga Whenua Maori, 1898
- Tau Wha Tekau Ma Rua O Te Kuinitanga O Kuini Wikitoria.
- Te Ika a Maui, or New Zealand and its Inhabitants
- Te Karoro Tipi Hau. He Kimihanga, He Haunga i Te Whare Nui o Tongameha
- The Jubilee History of Nelson: From 1842 to 1892.
- The Life and Times of Patuone
- The Life and Work of Richard John Seddon
- The Maori: Yesterday and To-day
- The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Saturday, April 5, 1862
- The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Saturday, March 22, 1862
- The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Wednesday, April 16, 1862
- The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Wednesday, March 19, 1862
- The New Zealand Survey
- The Old Whaling Days
- The Pigeons’ Parliament; a Poem of the Year 1845. In Four Cantos, With Notes. To which is added, Thoughts on the Wairarapa and other Stanzas
- Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
- Victoria University College an Essay towards a History
- Ways and By-Ways of a Singing Kiwi with the N.Z. Divisional Entertainers in France
- Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
For several reasons, including lack of resource and
inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a
topic often involves searching. Search for Queen Alexandrina Victoria as: "Queen Alexandrina Victoria", "Queen Victoria"; "Kuini Wikitoria"; "Alexandrina Victoria von Wettin". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Queen Alexandrina Victoria":